Start a new topic

Vipre for Android

How do I add a new device to my current subscription. It shows that I have reached my limit of one. I don't see an option to increase the limit or add a subscription.

3 people have this question

At the moment, the only way to do this would be to create a second account.  You can't increase the device subscription count on an account right now, but we are working on implementing a solution for this in the near future.

Have you resolved the issue of not being able to add a device to my subscription?  I need to add 2 devices.  Please help.

Phil, unfortunately we still do not have a method for increasing a device count on an account with an active subscription.  To add additional devices, it is still necessary to create a second account.  

Why am I having a difficult time reinstalling Vipre on my laptop? I was gonna try to use VIPER on my new cell phone, but first I need to get it working on my laptop. It just stopped working one day so I attempted to reinstall and it didn't work...Help me please...

Bryan, what kind of trouble are you having installing?  Can you tell me the exact error message displayed?

i need to know if my phones and tablet is also covered if not what do i have to do

how do i know what is protected and how do i add the phones and tablet

Barbara, did you purchase a subscription for VIPRE Android Security?  Did you create an account for VIPRE Android Security?  If so, you can manage your account and devices from this page:

https://login.mobile.myvipre.com

my Vipre has crashed on my Samsung Galaxy tablet 2 . It said that a report had been sent in .are you going to fix it  it has been at least 2 month . I bought this Vipre in 2016 3 windows based (PCs) and 3 android devices .

John, it sounds like you are using VIPRE Mobile Security.   The VIPRE Mobile Security product has been discontinued as of January 2020 and was replaced by VIPRE Android Security. Please uninstall the VIPRE Mobile application from your device to stop these messages. A guide to uninstalling applications can be found  here

If you purchased from HSN, I'd suggest contacting Support directly to get a license for the newer VIPRE Android Security product which replaced VIPRE Mobile Security.  To contact support, you can create a ticket here:

https://homesupport.vipre.com/support/tickets/new

In trying to set up the new Vipre Android Security App. I was given a Product Key but it only worked on one device. I am supposed to have 3 devices.  How do I receive another product key to use on the other devices?  

How does 1 news product key work for 3 devices?

Jrandjbugg, you would only need to use the product key once to apply it to your account.  You'll just want to make sure you sign in with the same email and password on the other devices and it should automatically apply the subscription to those devices for you.  

Login or Signup to post a comment