- VIPRE Business
- VIPRE Business Premium
- VIPRE Endpoint Security
- All Supported Environments
Disabling Email Protection:
- Open the VIPRE Business Console
- Right-Click on the Agent's Policy and select "Properties"
- Navigate to Email Protection on the Right
- Check "Enable Email Protection" if it's not already
- Ensure all Email Clients are unchecked
- Uncheck "Enable Email Protection"
- Select Apply followed by OK
Should the delay/queues continue, please Contact Support.
Email Protection is designed for End-User Client machines, not an Exchange Server.