Agent Software & Definition are not updating properly and the following entries appear in the following logs:
Note: The Console and Agent log files can be located in their respective Volatile Data Folders:
Agent: C:\ ProgramData\VIPRE Business Agent\logs\ (Other OS/Version Locations)
- VIPRE Business
- VIPRE Business Premium
- All Supported Environments
By default, the service memory is set to 512 MB and maximum memory is set 1 GB.
If the server receives too many request at one time and it exceeds 1 GB of memory usage, it will start to deny requests until the task it is processing is competed and the memory is freed.
Increasing the service's available memory to 2gb from 1gb:
- Close the Console and stop the VIPRE Business Site Service
- Navigate to the VIPRE Business Console's Volatile Data Folder:
C:\ProgramData\VIPRE Business\ (Other OS/Version Locations)
- Proceed to the Configuration folder and open "VSSConfig.xml" with a Text Editor
- Locate the <SvcMem> and <SvcMaxMem> tags
- If they don't already, change them so they read as follows:
- Save the change (if any), start the VIPRE Business Site Service and open the Console
- Open "VSSConfig.xml" once more to ensure the change was kept
The VIPRE Business site service has reached it maximum memory usage for requests and will begin denying request until the memory it is using is freed.