Converting external database to internal
Modified on: Mon, 21 Jun, 2021 at 11:59 AM
The information in this Article outlines how to Convert to a internal database that is using the External Database
Important Pre-Conversion Information/Considerations:
Prior to any changes, it is recommended to back-up the current Database.
Converting the VIPRE Business External Database to internal
- Open up the vipre console and navigate over to Site Properties
- Once within site properties we can navigate over to advanced settings
- When we are within the Advanced setting we can click on Advances settings
- After that we can click on use Built-in data base . This will start the conversion process
- Warning This can take several minutes .
- Warning Please do not interrupt this process this can cause a database corruption
- After the Migrations has been competed Click ok
- The console site service will automatically be restarted
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?